The security of your personal information has always been a top priority for Naxex Invest Ltd. We want to assure you that we take all reasonable measures to keep your information safe and private.
Our cookies policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer, in your browser’s file directory, by the websites you visit. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie.
First-Party and Third-Party Cookies
- First-party (or internal) cookies are created by the domain the user is visiting. These types of cookies help provide a better user experience. With first-party cookies, the browser can remember key information, such as which items you add to shopping carts, your username and passwords, and language preferences.
- Third-party cookies are not set from the domain visited by the user. These cookies often result from the services publishers add to make their sites work better (like adding social buttons or chat services or others).
Cookies and your personal data
Cookies don’t scan your computer, so they normally don’t contain any personal information. If there is any personal data, it most certainly resulted when a visitor has completed a website’s form for example.
In times when a cookie stores a personal information, this information is coded in such a way that it is unreadable to any third party who access your cookie folder. The only computer that can read and decode the information is the server that created the cookie in the first place.
What types of cookies do we use?
In order to be able to provide you with a personalized and user-friendly experience, our websites use various types of cookies. Some of them include:
- Cookies to enable navigation through our website and services
- Performance cookies – help improve the use of the Services
- Functionality cookies – save changes in your requested choices
Marketing cookies – evaluate performance of advertisements and visits on the Services.
|Duration (how long the cookie is saved)
|Personal information collection
|Used to track user's GDPR consent.
|Used to track the user's interaction with a "Cookie" pop-up